Zawadika Na Marangi Loyalty reward Program Terms and Conditions
The Zawadika Na Marangi Reward program (Program) and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Basco Products (Kenya) Limited.
BASCO operates a specialized website (loyalty.bascopaints.com) offering reward program with painters/consumers registered in BASCO’s national database. As part of its additional services BASCO offers the Program to approved members allowing them to collect and spend points.
a) The following definitions and rules of interpretation apply in these Conditions which include the introductory paragraphs.
means the Member’s personal account with the Program where details of his Points and Rewards are maintained.
means any Member having collected or redeemed Points within the previous 12 calendar months.
means the on-line application form completed by the Applicant applying to become a Member.
means a Member’s claim for Points to be awarded to his Account in accordance with these Conditions.
Date means the date this Contract commences as defined in condition
means the Application Form and these Conditions.
Zawadika Na Marangi Reward website
Zawadika Na Marangi Reward Rewards Claim Form
means the online claim form used by Members to submit Reward claims.
means an Applicant who has had their Application Form accepted by BASCO.
means the Zawadika Na Marangi Reward points awarded to a Member’s Account in respect of a Qualifying Spend.
means the various companies and businesses who from time to time offer Rewards as part of the Program.
means the various products and services and other offers made available from time to time by Redemption Partners to Members in consideration of the redemption of Points.
- Headings in these Conditions shall not affect interpretation of them.
- A person includes a natural person, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not having separate legal personality) unless the context otherwise requires.
- A reference to writing or written includes faxes and e-mail.
- Any obligation in the Conditions on a person not to do something includes, without limitation, an obligation not to agree, allow, permit or acquiesce in that thing being done.
- References to Conditions are to these Conditions.
CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
To be eligible for membership under the Program, the Applicant must:
- Be a natural person and be at least 18 years of age.
- A member can only hold one account.
- Employees of Basco Products (K) Ltd and their relatives are not eligible to become members.
- Employees of dealers or stockiest of any Basco Products and their families / relatives are prohibited in this promotion. If found all points will be void and any gifts redeemed and collected will be charged at market value to the dealer.
- Basco Products (K) Ltd has the right to accept/ reject or terminate any member at its own discretion without giving any reasons.
- The Decision of management of Basco Products (k) ltd is final.
APPLICATION OF CONDITIONS
- Applicants who would like to join this scheme need to register on loyalty.bascopaints.com or by downloading the Duracoat zawadika na maraangi app which is available on google store.
- Once the applicant has registered it means that he / she has agreed to all terms and conditions set in Duracoat Zawadika na maraangi promotion.
- Basco Products(K) Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions from time to time and shall notify the members by posting on its website loyalty.bascopaints.com
- Basco Products (K) Ltd reserves the right to change any gift items it feels fit.
- Basco Products (K) Ltd reserves the right to restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel part or the whole of this program at its discretion without giving any notice and all points will be considered null and void.
- If the promotion is being terminated all the points accumulated by members will be nullified and Basco Products (K) Ltd reserves the right not to give any reasons whatsoever.
- Points are non- transferable.
- Points cannot be redeemed for any other item that is not on rewards program nor can it be exchanged for cash.
- Any deceased persons points will be null and void and cannot be inherited by his/her next of kin.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP BY BASCO PRODUCTS (K) LTD
Basco Products (K) Ltd can terminate any membership it deems fit if any of the following circumstances:
- Any member found to breach any of terms and conditions
- Gives false or misleading information.
- Any fraudulent activity.
- Misuse the programs (such misuse to be determined by Basco Products (K) Ltd at its sole discretion.)
- Is in violation with law or any regulation in connection with use of membership benefits
- In case of any pandemic disease, natural disaster like earthquakes, volcanoes, strike by government or any major political instability in the country or in case where the company falls into financial problems the promotion will become null and void.
- Any inactive member who stays on platform with no activity in last 3 months from date of registration or having no activity for 3 months from last transaction; Basco Products (K) Ltd can terminate the membership and all points will be null and void.
TERMINATION OF MEBERSHIP BY MEMBER
Any member can terminate its membership by emailing his/her details to email@example.com
HOW TO ACCUMULATE POINTS
You can accumulate points as follows
Kindly download the zawadika na marangi app from google app store or dial *338# and follow instructions to register.
Buy a Duracoat / Basco paints product that is part of the promotion. Open the tin/bucket to find a scratch card.
Scratch the secret code and send to *338# or simple follow instructions on your app and you will be rewarded with points.
HOW TO REDEEM POINTS
From the zawadika na maraangi app click on menu click on redeem and follow instructions or dial *338# and follow instructions